Easily reshape a round hole into a hexagonal with our 74290 hydropneumatic tool.
The 74290 tool extends the range of Avdel® hand tools for installing threaded inserts, and is invaluable when threaded Hexsert® inserts M4 - M10 need to be installed into materials where access is only possible from one side.
The 74290 tool allows customers to benefit from the nonrotational properties of hexagonal inserts compared with round inserts. This is achieved by drilling a round hole, then inserting the 74290 tool and forming a hex hole.
- For hexagonal hole production.
- Allows use of hexagonal inserts in blind-sided applications.
- Suitable for light alloys, steel, and stainless steel.
- Heavy-duty plastic body.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed.
- One-step trigger.
- Can be suspended or handheld.
- Quick and simple operation.
- Increased productivity.
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.9 lbs)
- Pull Force: 23.5 kN (5,290 lbf)
- Stroke: 6.5 mm (0.256 in)
- Cycle Time: 2.5 sec
- Air Supply Pressure: 5 - 7 bar
- Free Air Volume: 7.5 liters
- Noise Level: < 80 dB(A)