When you need strong and you need fast – you need NeoSpeed. NeoSpeed is the strongest, most versatile Speed Fastening system on the market. The Avdel NeoSpeed fastening process delivers a throughput up to four times greater than traditional threaded or breakstem fasteners.
Designed and optimized using class-leading finite element analysis techniques, NeoSpeed has a unique splined rivet design that is an industry exclusive. These speed fasteners combine high clamp throughout a wide grip range. NeoSpeed also offers multi-grip capability to accommodate wide variations in material thickness.
NeoSpeed lets you do more with less. It is also about half the installed weight of an equivalent breakstem rivet, and one NeoSpeed rivet can be used to replace several standard grip fasteners.
Most NeoSpeed variations can be supplied as either a paper magazine of fasteners, or a pre-loaded disposable mandrel "cartridge.”
- Multi-grip capability accommodates wide variations in material thickness.
- One rivet can be used to replace several standard grip fasteners.
- External splines fill rear sheet and oversize front sheet holes.
- 3x greater hole-size tolerance than standard breakstem rivets.
- Far less sensitive to application variations.
- Easier specification due to one-rivet x one mandrel solution.
- Typically half the installed weight versus an equivalent breakstem rivet.
- Either magazine-fed or fed via a vibrating bowl to a wide choice of installation equipment.
- Assembly applications where you will find NeoSpeed fasteners include automotive, electronic, domestic appliance, electrical equipment, and general light fabrication.
- Sizes: 3.2 mm (1/8") to 4.8 mm (5/32")
- Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel A4, Aluminum
- Head Styles: Mushroom, Countersunk
|Aluminum alloy||Mushroom||Paper magazine
NeoSpeed 57101 C
|Stainless steel A4||Mushroom||Paper magazine||NeoSpeed 57141|
The pictures below show some of Avdel handtools which can be used to place NeoSpeed fasteners.
To select the suitable combination of NeoSpeed nose equipment, mandrel and follower spring to equip the installation tool please refer to the Speed Fastening Systems catalog or the tool manuals.