Lightweight Tool for Speed Fastening® Systems.
Avdel's 7537 tool is a lightweight yet tough and durable hydraulic hand tool to fit the standard range of Avdel speed fasteners. With no long umbilical and a rapid cycle time this lightweight tool is simple to use reducing your operators' fatigue. The 7537 has a variety of options including the ability to be suspended to ensure your requirements are matched.
- Ergonomic design, lightweight tool
- Intensifier made integral to the hand tool
- Can be suspended (optional)
- Use hydraulic for placing fasteners (reduced shock loads)
- Utilizes standard 753 nose equipment
- Can place the same range of fasteners as 7530 tool
- Specially toughened plastic body and heavy duty rubber base
- Integral cycle counter
- Reduced operator fatigue, increased productivity
- No need for long umbilical
- Reduced setting time
- Ease of maintenance
- Increased impact resistance and durability
- Weight 2.2kg (4.85lbs)
- Pull Force 3.89kN (875lbf)
- Stroke 30mm (1.18ins)
- Cycle Time 1.0 sec
- Air Supply Press. 5 – 7 bar
- Free Air Volume @ 5,1 bar 2.6 litres
- Noise Level < 70 dB(A)
- Vibration < 2.5m/s
- Cycle counter Yes
- Intensification ratio 37:1
All Speed Fasteners from diameter 2.4 mm (3/32") to 6.4 mm (1/4").
For detailed tool information and placing capability please refer to the >>> Tool Manual or contact your local Avdel representative.