The Avdel® 7536 is a lightweight hydropneumatic rivet tool with a separate intensifier. It offers consistent and reliable fastener placement to maximize productive time. With a long-reach barrel, this tool is ideal for difficult-to-access applications.
The 7536 is designed to place ø 1.6 mm (1/16") Avlug® speed fasteners.
- Lightweight tool with separate intensifier.
- Control box and air cursor for use of small-diameter fastenings.
- Uses the same placing equipment and common parts of our 7530 tool.
- Barrel design is ideal for hard-to-reach applications.
- High placement speed.
- Reduced operator fatigue.
- Optimized ergonomic performance for improved productivity.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Consistent actuation and hence joint formation.
- Can be used in many difficult access applications.
- Can be suspended from a balancer with optional equipment.
- Weight:1.2 kg (2.6lbs) pistol only
- Pull Force: @ 5.5 bar 3.89 kN (875 lbf)
- Stroke: 25 mm (0.89 in) min.
- Cycle Time: 1.0 sec (approx.)
- Air Supply Pressure: 5-7 bar (80-100 psi)
- Free Air Volume: 2.6 liters at 5.5 bar
- Noise Level: < 70 db(A)
- Vibration: < 2.5 m/s² (8.2 ft/s²)
- Intensification Ratio: 32:1