Our Multi-Head Riveting Systems makes high-speed riveting easy.
POP® Multi-Head Riveting Systems are custom-configured riveting systems for setting two or more rivets simultaneously. The riveting heads are powered by a common hydraulic intensifier pump. Special rivets may be set simultaneously when the system is triggered.
Heads are typically mounted to a sturdy frame or work table with the nose of each tool pointing upward. Once the rivets are loaded into the riveting heads, the operator has both hands free for handling components.
- Makes high-speed riveting easy.
- Frees the operator's hands for parts handling.
- Sets 1/8", 5/32", or 3/16" (3.2, 4.0, or 4.8 mm) diameter rivets.
- Up to eight riveting heads per intensifier pump.
- Flexible and custom-configured for each application.
- Increases speed and reduces fatigue, thereby improving productivity.