Viking automation equipment has a long and robust history servicing the Automotive sector. Models usually have greater than 10 years of working life and a proven capability to install over 680,000 pa.
Built using the most reliable proprietary component parts, a typical Viking II system contains a placing head, spent stem extraction and collection system, pneumatic control valves, a step feeder, and hydraulic power pack.
Placing Head elements may be positioned and moved relative to one another to accommodate the requirements of almost any application.
- Fully automatic fastener feed
- Can be used in combination with robots, NC-axis, or other transfer systems
- Freely configurable to suit application requirements
- Step feeder to orientate and feed fasteners without damage
- Can accept quick release nose equipment
- Reliable and efficient autofeed equipment
- Riveting cycle completely monitored by SPC and visualized on the operator interface
- Process diagnostic options by monitoring system
- Variety of head configurations to suit application needs