The ProSet® PB3400 is a battery-powered tool for structural blind rivets. Offering excellent ergonomics, great strength and great added features, the PB3400 ensures high productivity and improves your return on investment with very low installation cost.
This powerful high speed cordless power tool offers great strength and endurance. It comes equipped with a long lasting DEWALT XR Li-Ion battery capable of placing an average of up to 1000 ø6,4mm structural blind rivets per charge (4.0Ah battery).
The ProSet PB3400 allows for time saving continuous operation in production environments without "tool overload."
- Robust tool case for outdoor installation
- Different battery configurations available
- Lightweight but strong
- Durable brushless motor that requires minimal maintenance
- Quick release nose housing and jaw guide removal
- Rivet holding mechanism. Rivets do not drop out at any angle
- Quick slide battery installation
- Integral mandrel collector with large capacity for storing spent mandrels
- EU version with Quick Release removable mandrel collector for easy emptying
- Dimensions (incl. 4.0Ah battery): 336 mm (L) x 275 mm (H) / 13.2" (L) x 10.8" (H)
- Batteries: DEWALT 20V (NA) / 18V (EU/APAC)Li-Ion 2.0Ah or 4.0Ah battery pack, all with charge indicator
- Charger: DEWALT DCB115 fast charger, 30 minutes (2.0Ah) and 60 minutes (4.0Ah) charge time
- Stroke: 30mm / 1.181"
- Pulling force: 18 kN / 4,047 lbf
- Noise level: 77 dB(A)
- Capacity: Blind rivets ø4.8 – 6.4mm / 3/16" - 1/4" (detailed in instruction manual)
- Weight: 2.42 kg / 5.3 lbs including 4.0Ah battery