The ProSert XTN20 is a high speed power tool that offers flexible operation in pull-to-stroke and pull-to-force modes.
This lightweight but powerful blind rivet nut tool has endurance, excellent ergonomics, and optimal flexibility. Dual operating mode technology ensures enhanced productivity, improving return on investment with the lowest installation cost per fastener.
Fast, light, and ergonomic, the ProSert XTN20 increases manufacturing productivity while installing a broad range of thread sizes and grip combinations.
- Blind insert tool.
- Flexible operation in both pull-to-force or pull-to-stroke modes.
- High force-to-weight ratio of 11.1 kN/kg.
- Durable high-strength installation mandrels come standard.
- Long lasting hydraulic lip seals maximize re-priming intervals.
- Convenient reverse spin-out button.
- Patented easy to use, tool free, quick installation mandrel system.
- Weight: 1.59 kg (3.50 lb) including nose equipment
- Pull Force: 17.65 kN (3968 lbf) at 5 bar
- Air Supply Pressure: 5 - 7 bar (72.5 - 101.5 lbf/in²)
- Piston Stroke: 3 - 7 mm (.118 - .275 in.)
- Noise Level: <75 dB(A)
- Cycle Time: <1.5 sec. per complete setting
- Placing Capability: Blind rivet nuts M3 to M10, 4UNC to 3/8