Ideal for demanding production environments, the 74200 high-speed tool is recommended for the installation of larger Avdel® threaded inserts, M10 and M12.
The Avdel® 74200 model features a one-step trigger for simplicity and ease of use while the tough plastic body makes this tool capable of withstanding the toughest production lines. The 74200 can be suspended or used as a hand tool, allowing maximum installation uses to minimize installation costs.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed, reduces operator fatigue.
- Quick and simple operation.
- One-step trigger.
- Spin-on, pull-up, spin-off action.
- Can be suspended or hand-held.
- Hydropneumatic operation.
- Heavy-duty plastic body.
- Meets demands of tough work environments.
- Minimizes installation costs.
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.9lb)
- Pull Force: 19.1 kN (4300 lbf)
- Stroke: 7 mm (0.276")
- Motor Speed: 2000 rpm spin on/spin off
- Placing capability: Recommended for Avdel® threaded inserts M10 and M12
- Nose equipment drive screw is a wear part and should be inspected regularly for wear or damage and renewed if necessary.