Reach higher torques with the comfort of a pistol style tool.
Maximize Productivity: Provides traceability and error proofing for high torque threaded fasteners in an ergonomic pistol format from a practical tightening capacity of 32 to 680 NM (23 ft/lbs > 500 ft/lbs), Recommended 32 to 544 NM (23 ft/lbs > 400 ft/lbs.)
Saves tightening data (30K traces/ controller) locally and provides access through MES integration into the plant network.
Easy to Use, Easy to Program: This high torque tool in a pistol format is easily programmed from the STANLEY QBE Expert Controller using the simple a TB platform.
- Tightens safety-critical threaded fasteners
- Ideal for joining flanges together
- The swingbar option allows the gearcase to rotate for ease of reaction bar positioning, and locks when motor is engaged
- Pass or fail indicators
- Splined gearcase for reaction bar mounting
- Transducerized accuracy and precision
- No software licensing needed
- Compatible with all QBE series controllers
- Local distribution and service partners
- Installation support
- Faster delivery lead-time (Made and Assembled in the USA)