The Avdel® nG3 tool allows the placement of a large range of breakstem rivets, lockbolts, and sealing plug sizes. With an intergrated counter this tool can be used for a variety of applications and enable you to keep track of your progress. The nG3 can place most breakstem rivets produced by Avdel® up to 6.4mm (1/4") along with Avseal® II sealing plugs up to 9 mm, and Avtainer® lockbolts that are 10.0mm (3/8").
An optional suspension kit allows the nG3 to be suspended for vertical down operations. The suspension kit lifts weight off the operator and eliminates the need to repeatedly pick the tool up and place it down.
- Integral cycle counter
- Lightweight, ergonomic tool to reduce operator fatigue
- Soft-touch rubber grip on handle
- Toughened plastic body and heavy-duty rubber base
- Quick-release stem collector bottle
- Reduced time to empty stem collector
- Adjustable vacuum airflow
- Minimized air consumption
- Enhanced tool life
- Suspension kit available
- Weight: 2.25 kg (4.95 lbs) without nose equipment
- Weight: 2.30 kg (5.1 lbs) minimum with equipment
- Pull Force: 12.9 kN (2900 lbf) at 5.5 bar
- Stroke: 26 mm (1.02 in) minimum
- Cycle Time: 1.2 sec (approx.)
- Air Supply Pressure: 5-7 bar (80-100 psi)
- Free Air Volume: 4.3 liters at 5.5 bar
- Noise Level: < 75 dB(A)
- Vibration < 2.5 m/s² (8.2 ft/s²)
- Intensifier Ratio: 44:1
All breakstem rivets produced by Avdel® up to 6.4mm (1/4"), except Avibulb® XT 6.4 mm (1/4"), Avinox® XT 6.4 mm (1/4") and Hemlok® structural fasteners. Can also place Avseal® II sealing plugs up to 9 mm and Avtainer® lockbolts 10.0mm (3/8").