The Avdel® nG2 features the quickest cycle time in the Genesis® tool range. With an integral cycle counter and the ability to take a wide range of rivet sizes, the nG2 is a valuable tool in the range.
The nG2 can place a range of Avdel® fasteners, including up to 4.8 mm (3/16") blind rivets. The nG2 can also place Avseal® sealing plugs up to 7 mm.
An optional suspension kit lifts the weight off the operator and eliminates the need to repeatedly pick the tool up and place it down.
- Quickest cycle time among Genesis tools.
- Quick-release nose equipment.
- Integral cycle counter.
- Lightweight, ergonomic tool to reduce operator fatigue.
- Soft-touch rubber grip on handle.
- Toughened plastic body and heavy-duty rubber base.
- Quick-release stem collector bottle.
- Reduced time to empty stem collector.
- Adjustable vacuum airflow.
- Minimized air consumption.
- Enhanced tool life.
- Suspension kit available.
- Weight: 1.98 kg (4.37 lbs) without nose equipment
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.5 lbs) minimum with equipment
- Pull Force: 9.34 kN (2100 lbf) at 5.5 bar
- Stroke: 17 mm (0.67 in) minimum
- Cycle Time: 0.8 sec (approx.)
- Air Supply Pressure: 5-7 bar (80-100 psi)
- Free Air Volume: 2.1 liters at 5.5 bar
- Noise Level: < 75 db(A)
- Vibration: < 2.5 m/s²
Up to 4.8mm (3/16") blind rivets produced by Avdel. Can also place Avseal® sealing plugs up to 7 mm.