Avdel's nG2-S tool is the lightest of the tools in the Genesis® range. This combined with a quick cycle time leads to greatly enhanced operator performance with less fatigue. The nG2-S tool also has the option of a quick-release stem bottle, speeding up the riveting process.
The nG2-S can place a range of Avdel® fasteners, including up to 4.8 mm (3/16") breakstem rivets. The nG2-S can also place Avseal® sealing plugs up to 7 mm. Refer to the Placing Capability for Genesis® nG Range chart for additional information
- Works best with larger rivets.
- Integral cycle counter.
- Lightweight, ergonomic tool to reduce operator fatigue.
- Soft-touch rubber grip on handle.
- Toughened plastic body and heavy-duty rubber base.
- Quick-release stem collector bottle.
- Reduced time to empty stem collector.
- Adjustable vacuum airflow.
- Minimized air consumption.
- Enhanced tool life.
- Suspension kit available.
- Weight: 2.28 kg (5.03 lbs) without nose equipment
- Weight: 2.3 kg (4.95 lbs) minimum with equipment
- Pull Force: 18.68 kN (4200 lbf) at 5.5 bar
- Stroke: 17 mm (0.67 in) minimum
- Cycle Time: 1.2 sec (approx.)
- Air Supply Pressure: 5-7 bar (80-100 psi)
- Free Air Volume: 4.3 liters at 5.5 bar
- Noise Level: <75 dB(A)
- Vibration: <2.5m/s² (8.2f ft/s2)