The Avdel® nG1 is one of the lightest tools in the Genesis nG range. With a quick cycle time and the ability to install a variety of rivets the nG1 offers invaluable multi-functionality while maintaining ease of use.
The nG1 can place a range of Avdel® fasteners, including up to 4.8 mm (3/16") aluminum blind rivets and up to 4.0 mm (5/32") steel breakstem rivets. The nG1 can also place Avseal® 4 and 5 mm sealing plugs. Refer to the Placing Capability for Genesis nG Range chart for additional information.
- Quick release nose equipment.
- Lightweight, ergonomic tool to reduce operator fatigue.
- Soft touch rubber grip on handle.
- Toughened plastic body and heavy duty rubber base.
- Quick release stem collector bottle.
- Reduced time to empty stem collector.
- Adjustable vacuum airflow.
- High placement speed.
- Minimized air consumption.
- Enhanced tool life.
- Weight: 1.50 kg (3.31 lbs) without nose equipment
- Weight: 1.70 kg (3.75 lbs) minimum with equipment
- Pull force: 6.0 kN (1350 lbf) at 5.5 bar
- Stroke: 14 mm (0.55 in) minimum
- Cycle Time: 0.9 sec (approx.)
- Air Supply Pressure: 5- 7 bar (80-100 psi)
- Free Air Volume: 1.2 liters at 5.5 bar
- Noise Level: <75 db(a)="">75>
- Vibration: <2.5m ²="" (8.2f="">2.5m>