The Avdel® 7537 is a lightweight yet tough hydraulic hand tool to fit the standard range of Avdel® speed fasteners.
With no long cord and a rapid cycle time this lightweight tool is simple to use and reduces operator fatigue. The 7537 has a variety of options, including the ability to be suspended, to ensure assembly requirements are met.
The 7537 can place all Avdel® speed fasteners from diameter 2.4 mm (3/32") to 6.4 mm (1/4").
- Ergonomic design, lightweight tool.
- Reduced operator fatigue, increased productivity.
- Hydraulic fastening placement reduces shock loads.
- Intensifier made integral to the hand tool.
- Specially toughened plastic body and heavy duty rubber base.
- Increased impact resistance and durability.
- Integral cycle counter.
- Reduced setting time.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Utilizes standard 753 nose equipment.
- Can be suspended from a balancer with optional equipment.
- Can place the same range of fasteners as our 7530 tool.
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.85 lbs)
- Pull Force: 3.89 kN (875 lbf)
- Stroke: 30 mm (1.18 in)
- Cycle Time 1.0 sec
- Air Supply Press. 5 - 7 bar (80-100 psi)
- Free Air Volume 2.6 liters at 5.1 bar
- Noise Level: < 70 dB(A)
- Vibration: < 2.5m/s
- Cycle Counter: Yes
- Intensification Ratio: 37:1