Featuring a patented hydraulic design and using the latest sealing and guiding technology, the Avdel® 73200 delivers unmatched fastening efficiency and dependability.
The innovative hydraulic operation of the 73200 reduces shock loading during operation, and increases time before re-priming. The tool also includes the latest technology bearing rings, lip seals, and wipers, resulting in proven tool robustness, minimal oil-loss, and long life.
The one-piece design of the forged aerospace-grade aluminum alloy head and handle delivers the optimum combination of low weight, high strength, and lasting durability.
- Hydro-pneumatic handheld tool for Avdel® lockbolts.
- Ergonomic design with comfortable handle to reduce operator fatigue.
- Head shape optimized assembly access.
- Static deflector. Fixed head length as no external moving parts.
- Lightweight, stress-free Genesis® pneumatic trigger operation.
- Forged aerospace-grade aluminum alloy one-piece head and handle.
- Maraging steel head piston and air piston rod for improved robustness and long life.
- Weight: 4.9 kg (without nose equipment)
- Pull Force: 28.5 kN at 5.5 bar
- Stroke: 21 mm
- Cycle Time: 3.0 sec
- Noise Level: <75 dB(A)
- Vibration: <2.5m/s²