Offering additional pulling force, this superior blind rivet power tool combines strength and reliability with an attractive and ergonomically sound design.
EZM 2000 tools are equipped with an easy-to-use vacuum retraction system which is activated by simply turning the mandrel collection cup. In position 1 (1st click) the mandrel collector is locked onto the tool with no retraction yet. In position 2 (2nd click) the vacuum retraction is activated. The collection cup is equipped with a silicon bottom providing an escape for excess air as well as a welcome sound reduction when the rest mandrel is released into the cup.
The tool is equipped with a pressure relief valve and the high-tech sealing makes this tool oil service free.
In addition, the 360° revolvable air supply unit can be turned in any position so that the hose does not obstruct the work space, providing a comfortable and safe work environment.
- Hydraulic/pneumatic blind riveting power tool
- Offers additional pulling force
- Ergonomic design
- High-tech sealing makes this tool oil service free
- 360° revolvable air supply unit
- Delivered as a complete set, all nosepieces included
- Masterfix power tools meet the current CE-standard
- Capacity: 4.0 – 6.4mm diameter aluminum, steel, stainless steel
- Weight: 1.65kg
- Operation Power: 5 - 7 Bar
- Pulling Force: 12.5 kN (6 bar)
- Air Consumption: 2 liters per stroke
- Stroke: 21mm
- Dimensions: 275 x 272 x 125mm
- Equipment Included: Nose pieces 4.0 – 6.4 mm diameter