The nG4 tool has the capability to fit some of the larger rivets in Avdel's portfolio. Its ergonomic design and reinforced structure make the nG4 tool easy to use, yet tough enough to endure any assembly line.
Placing capability of the nG4 includes most Avdel breakstem rivets up to 6.4mm (1/4") breakstem rivets. The nG4 can also place Avseal sealing plugs up to 12 mm, Avtainer lockbolts 10.0mm (3/8"), Avdelok and Maxlok lockbolts 4.8mm (3/16") and 6.4mm (1/4"), Hemlok structural rivets 6.4mm (1/4"), and Avibulb XT and Avinox XT structural rivets 6.4 mm (1/4"). Refer to the Placing Capability for Genesis nG Range chart for additional information.
The nG4 can be used for a variety of applications, and the integrated counter enables operators to keep track of progress.
An optional suspension kit lifts the weight off the operator and eliminates the need to repeatedly pick the tool up and place it down.
- Works best with larger rivets.
- Integral cycle counter.
- Lightweight, ergonomic tool to reduce operator fatigue.
- Soft touch rubber grip on handle.
- Toughened plastic body and heavy duty rubber base.
- Quick release stem collector bottle.
- Reduced time to empty stem collector.
- Adjustable vacuum airflow.
- Minimized air consumption.
- Enhanced tool life.
- Suspension kit available.
- Weight: 2.28 kg (5.03 lbs) without nose equipment
- Weight: 2.3 kg (4.95 lbs) minimum with equipment
- Pull Force: 18.68 kN (4200 lbf) at 5.5 bar
- Stroke: 17 mm (0.67 in) minimum
- Cycle Time: 1.2 sec (approx.)
- Air Supply Pressure: 5-7 bar (80-100 psi)
- Free Air Volume: 4.3 liters at 5.5 bar
- Noise Level: <75 dB(A)
- Vibration: <2.5m/s² (8.2f ft/s2)