The 753 tool may be the solution to all your Avdel speed fastener placement needs. The 753 is a high performance, hydro-pneumatic hand tool, designed for rapid, blind side installation of the Avdel Speed Fastening® System. The 753 tool is the only one you need to place the whole range of Avdel speed fasteners, apart from the 1.6 mm Avlug® which uses our 7536 tool.
The 753 can fit 1500 fasteners per hour with the ability to work in hard-to-reach areas. Plus, the 753 has an extensive range of options to meet individual assembly needs.
- Average cycle time of less than 2 seconds - increased productivity - up to 1500 fasteners per hour
- High capacity, magazine fed fasteners reduces component handling and spillage.
- Durable construction in heavy duty plastic, suitable for most industrial environments.
- Lightweight with low actuation recoil for reduced operator fatigue.
- In-line handle or bottom hose configuration option optimizes ergonomics and productivity.
- Low maintenance hand tool with no requirement for specialist training.
- Long life, self-priming intensifier, consistent actuation and hence joint formation.
- Long reach barrel can be used in difficult access applications.
- Short barrel option available for areas with restricted operator space.
- Can be suspended from a balancer with optional equipment. Allows for single-handed use.
- Weight: 1.2 kg (2.65 lbs) pistol only
- Pull Force: 3.89 kN (875 lbf) at 5.5 bar / 80 lbf/in²
- Stroke - 30 mm (1.18in)
- Cycle Time: 1.0 sec (approx.)
- Length: 475 mm (18.7in)
- Overall Width Head Assembly: 51 mm (2in)
- Air Supply Pressure: 5 - 7 bar (70 - 100 lbf/in²)
- Free Air Volume: @ 5.1 bar / 75 lbf/in² - 2.6 liters (0.09ft³)
- Noise Level: 70 dB(A)
- Intensification Ratio: 32:1
- Short Barrel:
- Tool is only 345mm long - can be used in areas with restricted operator space
- Tool is supported on a balancer - reduced operator fatigue
- Tool suspended when not in use - the tool can quickly and easily be moved, reducing downtime
- Single handed use - other hand is free to position workpiece