This hydro-pneumatic tool with separated intensifier installs large diameter threaded inserts and/or inserts requiring more setting stroke. This tool offers a greater amount of power and stroke, while maintaining lightweight and ergonomic features as a result of the split intensifier.
This high performance hydro-pneumatic power tool is ideal for placing Versa-Nut® threaded inserts.
- Split tool with remote intensifier.
- Ideal for placing the Versa-Nut threaded insert range up to M8.
- Lightweight placing head.
- High placement speed.
- Lightweight and robust tool.
- Simple maintenance.
- Head Weight: 2.0 kg (4.4 lbs) without nose equipment
- Pull Force: 13.84 kN (3111 lbf) @ 5.5 bar
- Stroke: 16 mm (0.63 in) maximum
- Air Supply Pressure: 5 – 7 bar
- Free Air Volume: 15 liters at 5.5 bar
- Noise Level: <75 dB(A)
- Vibration: <2.5m/s²
- Placing Capability: Avdel Versa-Nut insert up to M8
- Nose equipment drive screw is a wear part and should be inspected regularly for wear or damage and renewed if necessary.