Featuring a patented hydraulic design and using the latest sealing and guiding technology, the Avdel 73200 delivers unmatched fastening efficiency and dependability.
The innovative hydraulic operation of the 73200 reduces shock loading during operation, and increases time before re-priming. The tool also includes the latest technology bearing rings, lip seals, and wipers, resulting in proven tool robustness, minimal oil-loss, and long life.
The one-piece design of the forged aerospace-grade aluminum alloy head and handle delivers the optimum combination of low weight, high strength, and lasting durability.
- Hydro-pneumatic hand tool for Avdel lockbolts.
- Ergonomic design with comfortable handle to reduce operator fatigue.
- Head shape optimized assembly access.
- Static deflector. Fixed head length as no external moving parts.
- Lightweight, stress-free Genesis® pneumatic trigger operation.
- Forged aerospace-grade aluminum alloy one-piece head and handle.
- Maraging steel head piston and air piston rod for improved robustness and long life.
- Existing nose equipment, uses the well-proven standard 722 series components.
- Weight: 4.9 kg (without nose equipment)
- Pull Force: 28.5 kN at 5.5 bar
- Stroke: 21 mm
- Cycle Time: 3.0 sec
- Noise Level: <75 dB(A)
- Vibration: <2.5m/s²