Designed using lean manufacturing mistake proofing standards (poka-yoke), our bumper spacers (also called “gap hiders”) secure front and rear fascias to sheet metal and other plastic mating panels, ensuring exceptional fit and finish.
A unique lightweight honeycomb design combines with high-strength materials to produce a product with high strength-to-weight ratio. Positive positioning maintains body panel margins and improves the appearance of the system interface.
This industry-leading design from STANLEY® Engineered Fastening is available in one-piece products with integral attachments and multi-piece assemblies to seal against water and dirt.
- Popular in automotive applications
- Low insertion effort reduces assembly plant time and improves operator ergonomics
- Designed to ensure quick, easy serviceability
- Available in Bumper Spacer Front and Bumper Spacer Rear configurations
- Some design options incorporate sealing features to protect against water and dust