Fastriv In Tape self-pierce rivets are supplied inserted in resin tape. This means no loose parts, easy handling, easy storage, and ultimate usability.
Offering the same outstanding performance of our regular Fastriv product – but with the added benefit of tape. The resin tape serves as a low cost means of containing the rivets and feeding them directly to the installation equipment.
Fastriv In Tape comes pre-loaded on mini-reels for low volume applications, or on larger tape carrier spools which can hold up to 10,000 rivets.
- Low cost means of containing the rivets and feeding them directly to the installation equipment.
- No loose parts, easy handling, storage, and usability.
- Fully customizable packaging to suit application and tooling requirements.
- Multiple tape colors available for identification purposes to improve quality.
- Wide range of automation and manual tooling options available.
- Low capital investment.
- Can greatly improve the speed and ease of installation in small to medium volume applications.
- Installs with standard Avdel® SN1 GZ and SN2 portable SPR tooling.
- Installation with existing SPR tooling* is possible.
- Sizes: 3.2 mm, 4.8 mm, 5.3 mm
- Materials: Steel & stainless steel
- Headforms: Countersunk
- Poke style: Chamfered and square
- Customized lengths, diameters, tape and reel solutions on special request