iForm® Delta PT® thread-forming screws are engineered to create optimal material flow during installation, resulting in better clamp loads and increased joint life in a wide range of plastic materials.
Delta PT® fasteners are engineered to provide maximum performance in a wide range of thermoplastics. An improved design results in a stronger fastener that creates optimal material flow during installation, providing higher performance, better clamp loads, and increased joint life.
Installation with our TORX PLUS® Drive is recommended to facilitate the proper amount of torque transfer required for forming threads.
- Thread-forming fasteners for plastic and composite materials
- Minimizes radial stress
- Offers increased fatigue life
- Provides increased torsional and tensile strength
- Can achieve higher clamp loads and seating torques
- Flank geometry provides better material flow during installation and high flank engagement
- Larger fastener cross-section increases shear area and fastener strength
- Optimized pitch allows high clamp load with smaller contact pressure
- May permit use of shorter fasteners and/or smaller diameters, if necessary
- Sizes: Delta PT® 14-70 (1.4mm-7.0mm)
- Head Styles: Can be used with any head design
- Specials: Shoulder screws, SEMS, double-end studs, collar studs
- Drive Systems: TORX PLUS® Drive System recommended
- Other styles also available