Outstanding engineering and versatility make the Crest Cup spring washer assembly the ideal alternative to costly helical/flat washer assemblies and most other commonly used spring washers.
Designed with a performance-engineered compression washer to provide a flat and smooth bearing surface. The result is higher tension and a reliable assembly for the life of the product.
When high clamp load is required, Crest Cup spring washer assembly is the solution.
Ready to meet your assembly needs
Crest Cup spring washer assemblies are available in virtually any head or thread style, in inch or metric sizes to meet your specific needs. Since Crest Cup washers are preassembled to fasteners, hand-assembly of loose washers and fasteners - and the possibility of dropped, missing or incorrect washers - is eliminated. This also simplifies inventory and ordering. The result is higher productivity and further cost savings. Many Crest Cup assemblies are in-stock and ready for delivery. Please contact your STANLEY® Engineered Fastening representative for more information.
Ideal for use with soft materials
The manufacturing process for Crest Cup washers forms the burr away from the bearing surface. This provides a smooth edge, which prevents the washer from embedding in soft materials or marring low-ductile materials. The broad surface of the Crest Cup washer spreads clamp force over a large area, helping to retain tension even in soft materials.
- Ideal for use with soft materials.
- Stamped into broad pentagon shape.
- Burr formed upwards, producing a truly flat bearing surface, free of sharp edges.
- Preassembled to fasteners.
- Can eliminate double washer combinations.
- Eliminates handling of loose washers and screws.
- Adapts easily to automatic assembly equipment.
- Maximizes joint integrity.
- Helps prevent embedding, notching, and marring in application materials.