High strength, removable, and reusable steel nuts and bolts designed to join glass reinforced plastic composite panels.
Camtainer® nuts and bolts are a versatile family of unique fasteners that provide positive sealing, tamper resistance, protection against corrosion and leakage and one-man installation with simple, low-cost tools.
- Low-profile molded head, available in a variety of colors
- CAMGRIP® epoxy on threads
- Special underhead seal
- TORX® Drive flanged nut
- Knurled shoulder
- One-person installation
- Positive high torque and excellent structural strength
- Reduces maintenance cost
- Increased resistance to corrosion and impact
- Tamper resistant
- Seals out moisture
- Resists loosening from vibration and expansion/contraction
- Improved appearance with molded head