The structural version of our Klamp-Tite® rivet, featuring a visible mechanical lock to give extra strength to the joint.
An ideal rivet for use in thin sheet or low-strength materials because of its large blind-side bearing area. Made of aluminum alloy, and available with an optional underhead washer provides a weatherproof seal.
Assembly applications include domestic appliances, plastic components, automotive plastic assemblies, container, cladding, and commercial vehicles.
Structural and non-structural Klamp-Tite® fasteners are ideal rivets for plastic assembly.
- Structural breakstem rivet.
- Stem is mechanically locked into body.
- Provides very strong, vibration resistant joints.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Split tail formation spreads the tail bearing load/clamp load on the rear sheet.
- Ideal for use in thin sheet materials offering high resistance to pull-out loads.
- Multi-grip capability accommodates wide variations in material thickness.
- Ideal for use in very soft or brittle materials.
- Visible lock for quick and easy inspection.
- Optional under head washer provides a weather-proof seal.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 4.8 mm and 6.4 mm (3/16" and 1/4")
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Headform: Protruding
|Structural Klamp-Tite® - Series|
|Aluminum Alloy||Protruding head||Structural BAPKTR|
Details can be found in the Breakstem Systems Catalog available in our Document Library.
Surface finish options
If you are looking for other surface finish options than shown in the above datasheets please download our
This will show you what surface finish options are possible to apply to our standard fastener types as "customer specials".
We can design and manufacture breakstem fasteners with a wide variety of forms and finishes to meet your unique assembly requirements. Please refer to this page to find examples of our customized capabilities:
Genesis® Range Installation Equipment can be found at the following page