Aluminum alloy breakstem fasteners with a split tail formation providing a very large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet. The non-structural version of our Klamp-Tite® rivets are ideal for use in thin sheet or low-strength materials.
Klamp-Tite® fasteners are ideal rivets for plastic assembly. Assembly applications include domestic appliances, plastic components, automotive plastic assemblies, and caravans and recreational vehicles.
The Klamp-Tite® rivet is also available as a structural product, containing a visible mechanical lock to give extra strength to the joint.
- Non-structural breakstem rivet.
- Retained stem.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Provides very strong, vibration resistant joints, avoiding problems caused by loose stems.
- Split tail formation spreads the tail bearing load/clamp load on the rear sheet.
- Ideal for use in thin sheet materials offering high resistance to pull-out loads.
- Multi-grip capability accommodates wide variations in material thickness.
- Ideal for use in very soft or brittle materials.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 4.8 mm and 6.4 mm (3/16" and 1/4")
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Headform: Protruding
|Non-structural Klamp-Tite® - Series|
|Aluminum Alloy||Protruding head||Non-structural BAPK|
Details can be found in the Breakstem Systems Catalog available in our Document Library.
Surface finish options
If you are looking for other surface finish options than shown in the above datasheets please download our
This will show you what surface finish options are possible to apply to our standard fastener types as "customer specials".
We can design and manufacture breakstem fasteners with a wide variety of forms and finishes to meet your unique assembly requirements. Please refer to this page to find examples of our customized capabilities:
Genesis® Range Installation Equipment can be found at the following page