Get the benefits of our Avinox® design in a structural rivet.
Avinox® XT combines high performance with excellent cosmetics. These high strength structural blind fasteners offer excellent bulbing tail formation and are ideal for thin sheet materials.
Made of stainless steel, Avinox® XT provides good corrosion resistance in applications subject to elevated temperatures. Assembly applications include automotive, cabinets and enclosures, domestic appliances, heating and ventilation, telecommunications, renewable energies, and commercial refrigeration.
- Structural breakstem rivet.
- Reliable stem retention.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Ideal for applications requiring elevated temperatures.
- High shear and tensile strength.
- Multi-grip capability.
- High residual clamp load.
- Provides a large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet.
- Spreads the tail bearing load/clamp load on the rear sheet.
- Ideal for use in thin sheet materials.
- Suitable in softer materials.
- Under head recess accommodates burrs around holes and spreads load evenly on top sheet.
- Avdel® patent protected.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Size: 6.4 mm (1/4")
- Material: Stainless steel
- Headform: Dome
|Avinox XT - Series|
|Stainless Steel||Dome||Avinox XT BE61|
|Test Report Avinox XT placed in soft materials|
Details can be found in the Breakstem Systems Catalog available in our Document Library.
Surface finish options
If you are looking for other surface finish options than shown in the above datasheets please download our:
This will show you what surface finish options are possible to apply to our standard fastener types as "customer specials".
We can design and manufacture breakstem fasteners with a wide variety of forms and finishes to meet your unique assembly requirements. Please refer to this page to find examples of our customised capabilities:
Genesis nG Range Installation Equipment can be found at the following page: