The Avlug is a secure, easy-to-solder post designed for use in terminals and for wire wrapping. The rolled/knurled shank ensures secure placement in the PCB.
Available in diameters as small as 1.6mm for miniature assemblies, giving this rivet a wide variety of applications.
- Rolled/knurled shank ensures secure placement in the PCB.
- Suitable for wire wrapping or a test point for CRO tubes.
- Assembly applications include terminal posts and wire wrap.
- Sizes: 1.6mm, 2.4mm and 3.2mm (1/16'', 3/32" and 1/8'')
- Materials: Electro tin plated* brass (WEEE & RoHS compliant)
- Headforms: Dome
|Avlug - Series|
|Electro tin plated* brass||Dome||Avlug 1107|
* Avdel® recommends tin plated Avlug parts are installed within nine months from the date they were produced.
Surface finish options
If you are looking for other surface finish options than shown in the above datasheets please download our
This will show you what surface finish options are possible to apply to our standard fastener types as "customer specials".
We can design and manufacture breakstem fasteners with a wide variety of forms and finishes to meet your unique assembly requirements. Please refer to this page to find examples of our customised capabilities:
Speed Fastener Installation Equipment can be found at the following page
To select the suitable combination of Avlug nose equipment, mandrel and follower spring to equip the installation tool please refer to the Speed Fastening Systems catalog or the tool manuals.