Almost identical in appearance to our regular open-end rivets, POP® Soft-Set rivets incorporate a body and mandrel of special soft aluminum alloy.
Breaking at a lower tensile point than regular mandrels, they afford a firm grip but provide the more moderate pressure essential in fastening more brittle materials.
- Designed for soft or brittle materials.
- Incorporates a special aluminum alloy.
- Low clamping force.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Assembly applications include office furniture, mobile homes, public transportation, plastic components, electrical engineering, and lighting.
- Sizes: .118" – 3/16" (3.0 mm – 4.8 mm)
- Materials: Aluminum
- Head Styles: Dome, Countersunk