Masterbulb is a high-strength rivet offering a watertight connection and vibration resistance. The steel as well as the stainless steel version forms a very large secondary flange on the back side after setting. This makes this rivet ideal for high-strength assembly in thin sheets.
Masterbulb offers high shear and tensile strengths and is suitable for places where high loads are combined with a need for dependability. After setting, the mandrel is clamped permanently.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- High tensile and shear strengths.
- Permanent mandrel retention, avoids rattling of rest-mandrels.
- Good hole filling capacity compensates oversized, slotted, or misaligned holes.
- Provides a large back side bearing area.
- Good spreading of the clamping load.
- Vibration resistant.
- No special tooling or “nose piece” needed.
- Assembly applications include the electronics & telecom, cabinets, white goods, HVAC, construction work, and the repair & service industry.