The Hemlok rivet features an interference lock ensuring the strongest vibration resistant joints.
This structural breakstem fastener has exceptional shear and tensile strength and a large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet. The large blind side bearing area spreads the load and prevents creep.
The Avdel Hemlok fastener can be used to fasten metal to metal, metal to plastic, and thin sheet to thick metal.
Assembly applications include automotive, warehouse racking, and ladders.
- Structural breakstem rivet.
- Retained stem.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Exceptional shear and tensile strength.
- Large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet.
- Interference lock formed by a splined stem.
- Spreads the tail bearing/clamp load on the rear sheet.
- Ideal for thin sheet materials.
- Provides strong, vibration resistant joints.
- No damage, electrical problems, or rattling due to loose stems.
- Breakstem fasteners can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
- Sizes: 6.4mm (¼")
- Materials: Aluminium alloy, steel
- Headform: Protruding
|Hemlok - Series|
|Aluminium Alloy||Protruding||Hemlok 2241|
Details can be found in the Breakstem Systems Catalog available in our Document Library.
Surface finish options
If you are looking for other surface finish options than shown in the above datasheets please download our
This will show you what surface finish options are possible to apply to our standard fastener types as "customer specials".
We can design and manufacture breakstem fasteners with a wide variety of forms and finishes to meet your unique assembly requirements. Please refer to this page to find examples of our customised capabilities:
Genesis Range Installation Equipment can be found at the following page