Designed for applications in exceptionally thin sheet metals and specifically developed for use in the electronics industry, the Avdel Double Flush Chobert speed fastening rivet with countersunk head is based on our legendary Chobert design.
The flush surface on both sides of the joint helps to reduce excess space requirements within the chassis. This rivet allows a common hole form to be used throughout the chassis design to reduce complexity, and it can be installed from either direction.
The Double Flush Chobert expands radially in the material during installation, and provides superior joint strength when compared to competitive technologies.
- Flush surface on both sides of the component.
- Reduces excess space requirements within the chassis.
- Common hole form can be used throughout the chassis design to reduce complexity.
- Can be installed from either direction if accessible.
- Expands radially in the material during installation.
- Provides superior joint strength when compared to competitive technologies.
- One-piece fastener eliminates potential stem fall out that can cause electrical problems.
- Rapid installation with magazine or bowl feed fasteners.
- Available as a customized design to meet your unique assembly requirements.
- Popular electronics industry assembly applications include computer chassis, casings, small electronic devices, and applications with exceptional thin sheet.
- Size: 3.2 mm (1/8") diameter
- Material: Steel with Zinc clear passivation
- Head Form: Countersunk
|Double Flush Chobert Series|
Surface finish options
If you are looking for other surface finish options than shown in the above datasheets please download our
This will show you what surface finish options are possible to apply to our standard fastener types as "customer specials".
We can design and manufacture breakstem fasteners with a wide variety of forms and finishes to meet your unique assembly requirements. Please refer to this page to find examples of our customised capabilities:
Speed Fastener Installation Equipment can be found at the following page
To select the suitable combination of Double Flush Chobert nose equipment, mandrel and follower spring to equip the installation tool please refer to the Speed Fastening Systems catalog or the tool manuals.