The WELL-NUT rivet nut is a flanged chloroprene bushing with a brass machine nut molded into one end. Tightening a conventional machine screw threaded in the brass nut causes the insert to expand, making a secure fastening.
Available in a chloroprene rubber as standard. Other rubber compounds are available including EPDM and Nitrile. Chloroprene rubber offers stable strength and exhibits average levels of all beneficial properties. EPDM is ideal for outdoor applications.
WELL-NUT threaded inserts are RoHS-, ELoV-, and WEEE-compliant.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for isolating against electrical conductivity
- Helps seal out ambient moisture and gases
- Fastens in blind holes
- Muffles noise
- Dampens vibration and shock
- Helps prevent galvanic corrosion
- Ideal for mixed material fastenings
- Available in several compounds
- One-step installation
- Can be used in closed-end holes