Rubnuts are elastic rivet nuts made from EPDM and featuring a brass nut insert. They can be placed with a simple screwdriver and offer a watertight connection with no electric conduction.
Suitable for thin as well as thick plates, pipes, glass, and plywood, Rubnuts are not a permanent connection, and can be dismantled, if needed.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Provide load bearing threads in sheet materials.
- Made from EPDM and featuring a brass nut insert.
- Can function as a vibration damper.
- Assembly applications include housing of ventilators, fans, and appliances; fixing for print covers; headlights for cars; sirens and horns; and electronic sensors.