Closed end inserts have the advantage of offering a 100% watertight connection. Meaning the thread cannot be damaged by water or dirt.
In particular, these rivet nuts are safe for use in electrical circuits, since no fluids can get in.
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Provide load bearing threads in sheet materials.
- Offers a water and air sealed connection.
- Good for use in electrical circuits and in any applications (containers, tanks, airco systems) where a water sealed connection is needed.
- Available in stock in steel. Other materials available on demand.