Our Self-Clinching Fasteners for PC Boards are designed for use with all types of printed circuit boards, as well as acrylic, polycarbonate, and aluminum panels. Once pressed into PC boards, they offer permanent threads for board mounting or component attachment.
These fasteners satisfy component-to-board, board-to-board, and board-to-chassis production fastening needs.
Self-Clinching Fasteners for PC Boards are made to order and are available in carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Offer permanent threads for board mounting or component attachment.
- Can be used with printed circuit boards, as well as acrylic, polycarbonate, and aluminum panels.
- Features the Spiralock proprietary wedge ramp female thread.
- Offers improved integrity and reliability of threaded joints.
- Self-locking thread technology eliminates need for other locking devices.
- Made of either carbon steel or stainless steel.
|Thread Size||EDP #||A
|Minimum Sheet Thickness||Hole Size in Sheet*||C||E||T||Min. Dist. Hole C/L to Edge|
|M2 x 0.40||92525||1.50||1.50||3.70||4.19||5.56||1.50||4.20|
|M2.5 x 0.45||92530||1.50||1.50||4.20||4.68||5.56||1.50||4.40|
|M3 x 0.5||92535||1.50||1.50||4.20||4.68||5.56||1.50||4.40|
|M4 x 0.7||92540||1.50||1.50||6.40||6.81||8.74||2.00||6.40|
|M5 x 0.8||92545||1.50||1.50||6.90||7.37||9.53||3.00||7.10|
Important: Above fasteners are made to order and are available in carbon steel or stainless steel. Please specify when ordering.
Note: Dimensions for metric sizes are in millimeters.
|*Hole||- Fractional + .003 - .000||Metric ± 0.08|
|C||- Fractional ± .003||Metric + 0.08 - 0.00|
|E||- Fractional ± .005||Metric ± 0.13|
|T||- Fractional ± .005||Metric ± 0.13|