Our series of flange projection weld nuts are engineered with greater hoop strength and capable of meeting Class 10 proofloads in a weldable application. Weld schedule and performance are better than a standard hex weld nut due in part to a larger bearing surface.
The distance between the projections and the threads decreases the chance of weld splatter into the threads. Our Flange Weld Nuts are lighter than weld nuts with similar strength.
- Lighter than other weld nuts of similar strength.
- Decreases chance of weld splatter into threads.
- Larger bearing surface than standard hex weld nut.
- Anti-rotation and pre-positioning for ease in final assembly.
- Available with prevailing torque feature.