Get the features of our Crownlock Torque Nuts, but with the added benefit of a Flange. The flange provides greater height and added hoop strength, yielding 30% more power than a standard nut.
Crownlock Flange Torque Nuts are offered in multiple options. The Class 10 Metric version is manufactured from medium-carbon steel and heat-treated to meet Class 10 performance specifications. Designed for high-strength applications and for use with Class 10.9 bolts.
Class 9 Metric Crownlock Flange Nuts are manufactured from low-carbon steel to meet Class 9 performance specifications. These prevailing torque nuts are designed for use with Class 9.8 bolts.
The Grade G version is made from medium-carbon steel and heat-treated to meet Grade G performance specifications. Made for high-strength applications and for use with Grade 8 bolts.
- Flange height and added hoop strength provide 30% more strength than a standard nut.
- Great for high-volume assembly.
- Resists loosening at the joint.
- Consistent torque at tension allows for reliable joint integrity.
- Manufactured to meet a variety of performance specifications.
- Meet or exceed all current I.F.I. specifications.
- Assembly applications include automotive, industrial, and agriculture.