Avdelok XT are large diameter lockbolts for heavy engineering applications, and are used widely in industries requiring load bearing joints.
Ranging in size from 12.7mm to 28.6mm [1/2" to 1-1/8"] these heavy duty, two-piece fasteners provide a long lasting, vibration-proof joint in heavy engineering applications. Capable of delivering a joint clamp (pre-load) of over 225 kN and a tensile strength of over 300 kN, they are widely used for railways, construction, mining, and bridge building.
Designed to provide high strength and secure assembly in demanding engineering projects, Avdelok XT lockbolts are the ideal solution where welding, threaded fasteners, or solid rivets are not suitable or practical to use.
Quick and easy to install across a wide range of applications, the Avdelok XT tolerates variation in joint and allows angled installation.
- Exceptional shear and tensile strength.
- Provides consistent, high performance in loadbearing, structural applications.
- Excellent vibration resistance.
- Quick and easy to install across a wide range of applications.
- Grip increments match exactly with international standards.
- Tamper resistant.
- Tolerates variation in joint - allows angled installation up to 7°.
- Range of robust installation tools designed for even extreme conditions.
- Ease of use – requires only minimum skill.
- Informational head marking for easier identification.
- Visual joint control.
- Sizes: 1/2" to 1-1/8" (12.7 mm to 28.6 mm)
- Material: Steel
- Headform: Round - Avdelok XT 2851 series, Large truss head - Avdelok XT 2854 series
- Collar: Full, Flanged