The Avdelok system offers high shear strength, high controlled clamp, and a wide selection of materials, head sizes, and collar options, giving this rivet an extensive variety of applications.
The Avdelok structural lockbolt is quick to install and easy to inspect for tampering, making this the ideal rivet for heavy engineering. Avdelok can fasten metal to metal, and is used in construction, bridge building, commercial vehicles, fencing, mining, railways, reefer cool and dry freight containers, and other applications where consistent high performance and vibration-resistance is needed.
Offered in steel, stainless steel, and aluminum alloy, steel Avdelok pins typically offer comparable values to property class 5.8 threaded products.
For information on the larger diameter version of this product, (12.7mm to 28.6mm [1/2" to 1-1/8"]) visit the Avdelok XT page.
- High strength, high speed assembly.
- High shear and tensile strength.
- Excellent vibration resistance.
- Consistent, high performance.
- TIR approved – easy to inspect for tampering.
- Robust and rugged installation tools.
- Fasten metal to metal.
- Used in construction, bridge building, commercial vehicles, fencing, mining, railways, and reefer cool and dry freight containers.
- Sizes: 4.8mm to 9.6mm (3/16" to 3/8")
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, steel and stainless steel
- Headforms: Brazier, countersunk, truss and large head
- Collars: Full, half and flanged