There’s a reason why the Dodge Ultrasert II is the most widely used insert in the plastics industry today. This reliable fastener offers high-performance strength values along with economic advantages.
Ultrasert II brass inserts are designed for ultrasonic or heat installation into thermoplastics and structural foam materials. The external configuration features parallel diagonal knurls for optimum torque resistance and undercuts for superior tensile strength. A flange provides positive pressure to the molten plastic, assuring complete filling of the knurls and undercuts for high assembly strength. The tapered design allows for rapid and accurate positioning of the insert prior to installation.
- Two lengths to choose from for increased design flexibility
- Diagonal knurls and undercuts provide superior assembly strength
- Excellent design for automated systems
- Installed ultrasonically or with heat
- Available in a wide range of options
- Vibration-proof properties
- Allows for high serviceability