More About Our Mold-In Installation Inserts
The Ultra-Mold insert was designed for applications where a molded-in insert is more economical than post molding. The unique two-piece design means that there are full threads through the entire length of the insert. It also features a controlled minor diameter and innovative counterbore design to insure proper placement on molding pins. This insert design provides optimum strength in a space saving design.
No added material is required for imperfect threads and drill point.
Features and benefits:
- Space and weight savings
- Insert assembly and cleaning process eliminate machining chips and oil residue that may contaminate plastic molded products
- Unique counterbore accurately positions insert over molding pin and allows for easy bolt entry during final assembly
- Controlled minor diameter reduces insert movement during molding and assures accurate alignment
- Insert flange provides a large bearing surface which is advantageous during molding process and final assembly
- Insert design ensures optimum strength performance
Need Help Finding the Right Solution?
Let our experts provide recommendations for your project or application.
The availability of the products described on this site, and the product descriptions, may vary from country to country. Consult your STANLEY® Engineered Fastening Account Executive or your local distributor for specific product information.