The Dodge Ultrasert IV is a parallel-sided brass insert designed for ultrasonic or heat installation into thermoplastics or structural foam materials.
Opposing diagonal knurls provide excellent torque resistance, and undercuts deliver tensile strength. Designed to be installed into straight holes. Lead-in pilot at the end of the insert accurately positions insert prior to installation.
- Provides high tensile and rotational strength.
- Two lengths to choose from, allowing design flexibility.
- Lead-in pilot positions insert for installation.
- Parallel sides for installation into straight holes.
- Installed ultrasonically or with heat.