The Dodge Ultrasert III has a double-ended design which eliminates orientation of the insert and serves to greatly simply feeding in automated assembly processes.
This symmetrical brass insert is designed for high-volume production in ultrasonic, heat, or molded in installations.
Its external configuration features opposing diagonal knurls that provide torque resistance and undercuts for tensile strength. Lead-in pilots provide rapid and accurate positioning of the insert prior to installation.
- Symmetrical design for low-cost, high-volume production.
- No orientation required. Ideal for automated assembly.
- Opposing diagonal knurls provide torque resistance.
- Lead in pilots for rapid and accurate positioning.
- Installed ultrasonically, with heat, or molded in.