The Eurosert threaded insert provides load-bearing threads in sheet materials as thin as 0.25mm (0.01").
The splined body of the Eurosert improves torque-to-turn resistance in softer materials by up to 50% when compared to plain body inserts and improves electrical continuity in sheet metal fixings.
Eurosert’s precision design allows for installation in pre-coated or post painted applications without damaging the surface. Various platings are available to increase corrosion resistance.
Developed for blind assembly, Eurosert can be used with hand tools, pneumatic tools, and fully automated machines to suit a wide range of assembly methods.
- Can be used in very thin sheet materials from 0.25mm (0.01").
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability.
- Double diameter body and lead-in chamfer provide easy insertion into hole.
- Provide a female thread in application.
- Clamps two or more sheets of material together, within the grip range.
- Low profile version allows near flush fit to application.
- Large flange version provides greater load-bearing surface. Reinforces hole to prevent push out.
- Large flange version can be used as a spacer and can be supplied with an underhead seal.
- For hard metric hole sizes.
- Assembly applications include automotive, electrical engineering, electronic components, sheet metal, domestic appliances, and general light fabrication.
- Thread Sizes: M3-M10
- Material: Steel, stainless steel
- Headforms: Low profile and large flange
- Body: With or without splines
- Hole Size: Metric