PB2500 Smart Rivet Tool
PB2500 Smart builds on the well proven capabilities, quality, and robustness of the original PB2500 tool, to deliver a class leading cordless blind rivet installation and process monitoring system.
Maximizes productivity: Installs 1,100 Steel 4.8mm (3/16”) Open End fasteners with a single charge, using a 2.0Ah battery. On-board process monitoring ensures that incorrectly fastened joints are detected immediately, preventing entire batches being affected.
Easy to use: Quick release nose housing and jaw guide, quick slide battery installation, LED light to ensure clear line of sight to the application, ergonomic soft grip handle for operator comfort. The built-in touch screen allows the process monitoring system to be easily set up and used.
- Enhances operator mobility, enabling them to move easily around applications without the constraints and hazards of a compressed air line. Maximizes output and reduces operator fatigue thanks to it’s balanced, ergonomic design.
- On-board process monitoring system includes OK / Not OK notification for each rivet installation, together with review of the related placing curves. 500,000 setting results storage capacity.
- Prevents unscheduled downtime, combining the benefits of long-lasting DEWALT lithium ion battery with industry leading charging time. Tool-less, quick change, nose housing and jaw guide systems further enhances productivity.
- The tool delivers permanent and vibration-resistant assembly when used in conjunction with Stanley Engineering Fastening breakstem rivets.
- The tool is Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled, in readiness for the mobile app being launched in 2021.