BR12PP-8 Process Monitoring Smart Blind Rivet Tool
The BR12PP-8 Smart Rivet Tool with the QBE-Series Controller provide an advanced level of capabilities for rivet setting. The BR12PP-8 is a programmable, full error-proofing and process monitoring cordless blind rivet setting system 8kN covering rivet sizes: 1/8”(3.2mm), 3/16”(4.8mm).
Quality and Error Proofing: The BR12PP-8 delivers advanced error proofing capabilities such as Rivet Count, Job Select, and Connection to customer error proofing systems.
Process Traceability: The BR12PP-8 offers onboard storage of 500 rivet pull results, 2 rivet pull traces stored locally, which provide force, distance, speed, current, and bus voltage recorded every 1ms during the rivet pull. All the recorded force data is easily exported. It is then possible to integrate with manufacturing execution systems where every rivet and vehicle can be linked together for future reference if needed
Increased Productivity: The BR12PP-8 tool can be configured with an optional barcode and can allow the change between 16 different jobs, another great location for this tool is where multiple rivets or application thicknesses are present
Flexibility: The BR12PP-8 tool is a programmable smart tool that can contain up to 16 different rivet jobs allowing the customer to use 1 tool for many rivet applications.
Operator Feedback: The BR12PP-8 tool alerts the operator visually and audibly of the rivet status, and can also send output signals to the plant network
- The BR12PP-8 tool is capable of running rivets from 1/8” to 3/16”, that is 3.2mm to 4.8mm.
- To run different size rivets, the nose piece, jaws, and jaw pusher must be changed out. These parts are shared with the PB2500.
- There is a pressure activated interlock on the nose of the tool, which can be software toggled on or off, to ensure correct placement of the rivet
- The mandrel collection cup must be installed or the tool will not run for safety purposes
- The same browser based Stanley Alpha Toolbox software is used to program the BR12PP-8 Rivet tool and the EB-Series Corded and B-Series Cordless Torque tools using any smart device (computer, cell phone, tablet, or controller screen)
- There is an optional vacuum mandrel collection adapter for the tool.
- The BR12PP-8 stores 500 rivet pull results, and 2 rivet traces.
- The BR12PP-8 can wirelessly pair to a QBE-Series controller or to a customer supplied access points using WIFI
- There is an optional barcode scanner that can be ordered, which allows you to link rivet results to serial numbers or change jobs.