POP® ProSet® PB2500 Rivet Tool
The ProSet® 2500 is a cordless, battery-powered riveting tool designed for portability, durability, and easy maintenance. It offers many innovative high-performance features including a patented quick-disconnect nose housing and jaw case for rapid cleaning and maintenance of the front end without the need for any tools.
An extended 5" (140mm) front end is also available for extra reach in special setting situations.
The ProSet® 2500 series will set 2mm Micro Rivets and 3/32" (2.4mm), 1/8" (3.2mm), 5/32" (4.0mm), and 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter rivets in all materials including high-strength structural stainless steel rivets.
- Lightweight polymer construction.
- Comfortable two-finger low-activation force trigger.
- Directional air exhaust (MCS model).
- High force-to-weight ratio.
- Quick-disconnect nose housing, jaw case, and Mandrel Collection System.
- On/off, left- or right-swivel air fitting.
- Spring return for fast, reliable setting cycles.
- Extended 5" (140mm) long front end for extra reach.
- POP® Rivet Presenter (RP) compatible.
- Air-isolation switch during MCS removal for added safety.